ASTD (American Society for Training & Development) is the world’s largest association dedicated to the training and development profession. ASTD’s members come from more than 100 countries and connect locally in more than 120 U.S. chapters and with more than 10 international strategic partners. Members work in thousands of organizations of all sizes, in government, as independent consultants, and suppliers.
- Provides resources for training and development professionals, educators, and students—research, analysis, benchmarking, online information, books, and other publications.
- Brings professionals together in conferences, workshops, and online.
- Offers professional development opportunities for training practitioners, from a Job Bank and Career Center, to certificate programs, and the only credential offered in the field: the Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP).
- Serves as the voice of the profession to the media and to public policy makers in the U.S., and collaborates with other associations, organizations, and educational institutions to advance the profession.
- Recognizes excellence and sets the standard for best practices in learning and performance.
LearnSpectrum brings seamless training solutions to their clients. To receive more information about ASTD’s courses, dates, and locations, please contact a LearnSpectrum representative at 888.682.9485.