LearnSpectrum offers you smart training budget solutions that keep your best interests in mind. Regardless of the size of your company, we can customize a training budget strategy that offers savings in time, resources, and money.
Spectrum Education Units (SEUs) are the perfect answer for your company if you need to dedicate training funds without dedicating to a particular vendor. We understand that the way you purchase training can be based on a number of factors:
- Budgeting – Budgets you need to use or you will lose those funds.
- Approval Process – What it takes for your company to approve training may be a challenge, so having a one-time transaction is best.
- Flexibility – With your SEU, you decide what vendors you want to use and when you want to use them. Your SEUs never expire and you are never pressured in how or when to spend your funds.
- Increased Purchase Power – For a number of our vendors, the more training you purchase, the greater the discounts.
- Less Paperwork – One invoice for the SEU. No more transactional billing, approvals or multiple purchase orders.
How does the SEU work?
Your SEU can be set up in any dollar amount. We’ve made it as easy as possible for you to get started. Here are the steps:
- Just like any other transaction from Spectrum, we invoice you for the SEU at the dollar amount you prefer. After payment is received, your SEU is active.
- You can set up your SEU as one main account, or departmentalize your SEU into subaccounts, cost centers, etc. to more easily track and allocate your training funds.
- As you send us your training requests to process, we still offer the same services including: researching vendor options, pricing information, enrollment function, and reporting. When your orders are complete, we will deduct those funds from your account and your transaction is complete.
- To know how you are spending your funds, your Spectrum account representative will be sending you usage reports so you can see remaining balances and activity.
- When your funds are exhausted, you will have the option to close your SEU account or reload your SEU with additional funds.
Your SEUs can be applied to public training, private dedicated training, conferences and other learning forums. This is the most flexible training program we know of. Let us know how we can help you maximize your training budgets.
We are ready to work with you and help streamline your business process for training. Should you have any questions regarding our SEU program, please feel free to contact us at 888.682.9485 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.